Saturday, March 8, 2008

I swear I saw this girl eating a 绿豆 popsicle and buying an IC card at the beer and ice cream kiosk across from the gates of 南京师范大学, where all the Australian ESL teachers and Pakistani dudes studying astrophysics hang out. For real, if anyone fucks with that joint still, I want to give a shoutout to the two 阿姨 holding the place down (I got their names written down in my notebook but I'm in the airport right now) and Yang Fan, too. Peter Hessler actually writes about the same basic area in Oracle Bones. Shit, this is taking me back. There's a cool broke-ass local chicken burger place around there, too, and the best place to eat dog meat in Nanjing is on the same street-- fuck, there's a decent skate shop out the back gates of the Normal University, too.

Anyways, anyways, cute-ass girl in a pushup bra:










No comments: